It’s hard to believe that it is already June! Considering Winter just ended a month ago, and it is finally warm outside.
Update on the goals for May:
- I want to read 5 to 7 books this month – 🙂
- Watch season 7 of “Murder, She Wrote” – 🙂
- Write everyday, no matter what, no matter how much or how little, just write – 😦
- Finish the current project I am working on – 😦
- Outline the series I want to start – 🙂
- Blog at least 15 days this month – 😦
So I was pretty so-so on my goals, but I am ok with that. Had some very trying days/weeks, and life happens. But it does keep me motivated.
So, let’s do some goals for June:
- I want to read 10 books this month. 5 at the minimum.
- I want to get all my friend’s books done and read!
- Finalize the poetry collection book.
- Write more poems.
- Finish organizing all of my ideas into respective folders and put in my writing drawer.
- Watch season 8 of “Murder, She Wrote”.
- Blog every day. I want to be more interactive, and this is probably the best way to do it!
I have set my goals high, and am fully intending on fulfilling them and raising high above them.
June, Let’s Do This!