Where the heck has September gone to? Feels like the month just started!!
I just updated my Book List for 2014 and am at 48 books for the year. My first goal was to read 50 books (I will succeed!) and the second goal is 100 books (I may fall short on that one). I’m not a fast reader, and when I try to read fast, I feel like I miss a lot of the book. But it is funny how some books I can read in mere days, while others take me weeks.
Alright, let’s check on how I did for my September Goals:
- Setting up a “school” schedule. What this basically means is that I want to set up times for everything that I want to get done (setting up certain times for writing, reading, watching tv, cleaning, etc). More or less, just getting more organized. / 🙂 & 😦
- Read 10 books! / 😦 But I got 7!
- Cut back on the youtube watching (I have become addicted. ADDICTED!!!) / 🙂
- Write everyday! This is a must! / 🙂
- And, I am going to blog everyday! / 🙂 I’m giving me the smiley face cuz I was pretty damn close
So, how about some goals for October:
- Blog everyday – Blogtober is here!!
- Pick one writing project and complete it. This is a must! – I have too many I am trying to work on, and am not accomplishing anything.